Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Ethan


Ethan is growing up so fast.  His hair is starting to fill in a bit, he wants to feel everything with his mouth, eyeing food we eat, trying to sit up somewhat, giggling, etc.  Carsten wants to wrestle with him so badly.  I keep telling him he has to wait.  

8 comments:

sara said...

Love the pictures- Cute, Cute! The baby in the leaves is adorable.

Melissa Flaming said...

You look fabulous after three kids! Your kids are so cute! Glad Carsten had such a great time getting his energy out! Caleb (7) is literally an endless mound of energy and talking. Jarrod and I just get so tired.
And, yes, treasure that comment from Morgan! You can remind yourself of it on "those days". :)

Heard by God said...

Okay, so, Jen. You look 12 here. What on earth are you doing? Do tell the rest of us who are watching helplessly as time marches across our faces!!

Morgen said...

Ok, so for the life of me, I don't know who's asking? Please let me know who you are? : )

Morgen said...

I turn 35 this week and I went for a new look. New hair and glasses, now i just need to work on the body!

Heard by God said...

I'm sorry, Jen!! LOL -- it's Danna, Bekah's old pal. :o)

Well, it's a GREAT new look!!

Morgen said...

hey danna! no problem. thanks for the compliment, but just doing what little i can do : )

Beth said...

This is a great pic of you, Jenn and Ethan in the leaves is so cute!