Jen,Thanks for stopping by the family blog. It took me a few minutes to figure out who you were because I didn't recognize the last name.Congratulations on your growing family! Lots of fun and chaos!I am also amazed at the pictures of your brothers and sisters. I didn't even recognize Jake!Tell your family I said hey! I'm sure I'll stop by again and check in on your family (especially in May!)
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Jen,
Thanks for stopping by the family blog. It took me a few minutes to figure out who you were because I didn't recognize the last name.
Congratulations on your growing family! Lots of fun and chaos!
I am also amazed at the pictures of your brothers and sisters. I didn't even recognize Jake!
Tell your family I said hey! I'm sure I'll stop by again and check in on your family (especially in May!)
Post a Comment