Carsten learned how to climb in and out of his crib today, so we made a quick decision to move them together to another room. He wouldn't stay in the crib for nap. So it took him quite awhile to get to sleep this afternoon. I had moved the crib mattress out to the floor so he eventually fell asleep. We've been planning on doing this and have been hunting for bunk beds, but I didn't think it would happen immediately. We went and bought a mattress to put on the floor in the new room. It's bedtime now and they are both so hyper and will not settle down to sleep. Whew! I'm tired. I hope they calm down soon.
I plan to get new bed spreads for them and paint the room accordingly. I really need to get some boy colors and pictures. So, this is a work in progress. I will post pictures as it progresses. I am also looking forward to organizing the baby room again.
No comments:
Post a Comment