I have now completed my first garage sale ever! That is hosting it myself. It was a ton of work, but it went relatively well. I didn't get much sleep the night before, but not because I wasn't ready. I was in bed by 10:30, but my mind was racing. I guess nerves. It was hot, but we endured and got rid of alot. Not everything is gone, so I'm trying to be creative on how to get rid of it soon and make a little more money. (Once Upon a Child, Craigslist, Half-Price Books, and of course Goodwill). Nothing is allowed to come back into the house. : )
The kids enjoyed selling lemonade with their friends. I'm thankful for my friends who came to help out and those who contributed to make it a "Extremely Huge Sale"!
1 comment:
Their little lemonade stand is so cute :)
Post a Comment