OK, so I don't know your kids, but did you take a pic like that for each child at the same age??? That is SUCH a cute idea. They are all adorable
Yes, I've taken one of each as soon as they could sit up! I have them framed and in the living room by the piano. It's been fun!
I'm guessing the one at the bottom is your daughter ... but I can only guess that from the certain amount of frills on her outfit. Cute idea!
I'd say:EthanCarstenMorgenYeah ... I think the long sleeve "ruffles" give away Morgen ... but I can tell in her face too.
EthanCarstenMorgen
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK, so I don't know your kids, but did you take a pic like that for each child at the same age??? That is SUCH a cute idea. They are all adorable
Yes, I've taken one of each as soon as they could sit up! I have them framed and in the living room by the piano. It's been fun!
I'm guessing the one at the bottom is your daughter ... but I can only guess that from the certain amount of frills on her outfit. Cute idea!
I'd say:
Ethan
Carsten
Morgen
Yeah ... I think the long sleeve "ruffles" give away Morgen ... but I can tell in her face too.
Ethan
Carsten
Morgen
Post a Comment