Monday, May 19, 2008

Ethan Brandt Markgraf





Ethan was born May 15, 2008 at 1:58 p.m.  He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 in. long.  He spent a couple of days in NICU but recovered fairly quickly and moved to my room by day 3.  He was 3 weeks early.  He is doing well and I wanted to put up some pictures and will hopefully get more soon.  We came home yesterday and are adjusting to a new member in the family.  The kids love him!  Sometimes too much.  : )

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Congratulations! I saw on Meg's blog that he was born, but couldn't wait to see your pictures. Welcome home, Ethan!

Tina said...

Jen,

Congratulations! I had a dream last night that I ran into you at some sort of a combined church event and I asked about the baby. You were proceeding to take me to the baby, but we got sidetracked looking at some Precious Moments statues - and I never got introduced! I woke up so disappointed! How happy I am to see him on your blog!

I really like his name. Well, done. I hope you continue to adjust well to being outnumbered! He looks like he won't die from lack of love!

Kerry said...

Congratulations, Jen! They bring so much joy. Hope you get some sleep. :0)