Monday, February 18, 2008

Kids' Room is finished




This weekend Eric painted the kids room and put up new bunkbeds and a dresser. I really like how it turned out. I'm still looking for some boy pics to put up, but that will come. We painted it blue because the plan is to have this as the boys room in a couple of years when the baby moves to a bed. It was hard to coordinate a girl and boy room but I think it worked out well.

3 comments:

Meg Flaming said...

Looks great Jen!

Beth said...

I can't believe you guys did that so fast! I really like the color. It looks great!

Matt & Nicki said...

Where did you guys find Carsten's quilt? I have been looking for a neutral "boy" plaid, without trucks, balls, etc all over it, that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money. I am a huge plaid fan and love the patch work "look".